lundi 12 décembre 2011

Old 150 F/8 newtonian OTA


This scope is a bit special for me, as it's may first homemade scope and that it has haunted my dreams during my Childhood... all stated with an encyclopedia at my great parents haouse: "Tout l'univers", aka All Universe. With many interesting thigs about history, geoggraphy, etc, there was a tutorial "How to make your own scope"!!!!!! I have grown up having a look insisde this 10 volumes encyclopedia. First as a small kid, only browsing the images and thinking, "Hey that looks cool, stars and a way to access them, gees!!". Then getting holder, after building some planes and boats with wood, I planned to get into action!!! The planes/boats convinced my parents that I could make it, so they bought the optics from Meade. However at 14teen, I took some books of math and physics to finalise the optical train and getmy first view of M42b like on picts. Here is the result, achieved in 1981, 30 years later, the optic is pristine!!! However the equatorial fork mount didn't survive....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire